This world is so wide that, even if you flitted around and around it, you would never reach the end of it. This blog is a collage of more or less literary and humorous, outlandish or sometimes even serious glimpses at this great wide world.
Leica R4 with 50 mm Summilux lens on Harman Switch Azure film, a creative film with color shifts.
I like the colour in this street-scene, was it taken around sunset?
Thanks for commenting! No, this was taken in the early afternoon but the film I used changes the colors, so that's why it might look like sunset...
A beautifully captured moment! The near-sepia undertone gives this modern street a wonderful vintage allure.Happy Wordless Wednesday 🤗
Nice streetscape, and really interesting color and texture with that film!
I like a lot this vintage color. Beautiful capture!Happy WW and a fine week!
That is very creative, taking us to a different place and time. Thank you for sharing!
Frumoasa fotografie, surprinde un moment de liniste.O zi cu bucurii.
I like the colour in this street-scene, was it taken around sunset?
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting! No, this was taken in the early afternoon but the film I used changes the colors, so that's why it might look like sunset...
ReplyDeleteA beautifully captured moment! The near-sepia undertone gives this modern street a wonderful vintage allure.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wordless Wednesday 🤗
Nice streetscape, and really interesting color and texture with that film!
ReplyDeleteI like a lot this vintage color. Beautiful capture!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW and a fine week!
That is very creative, taking us to a different place and time. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteFrumoasa fotografie, surprinde un moment de liniste.
ReplyDeleteO zi cu bucurii.