This world is so wide that, even if you flitted around and around it, you would never reach the end of it. This blog is a collage of more or less literary and humorous, outlandish or sometimes even serious glimpses at this great wide world.
That's nifty! There are trails like this near where I live in the U.S. Midwest. Bogs are fascinating!
What an interesting trail, and that green algae against the greenery of the woods is quite intense. I'd love to see that in real life.Happy WW!
What a compact surface of green algae! Interesting place!Happy WW!
A mí me impactó, sería incapaz de cruzar. Saludos desde España
That's nifty! There are trails like this near where I live in the U.S. Midwest. Bogs are fascinating!
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting trail, and that green algae against the greenery of the woods is quite intense. I'd love to see that in real life.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
What a compact surface of green algae! Interesting place!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
A mí me impactó, sería incapaz de cruzar. Saludos desde España
ReplyDelete