Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Elucidative Ad Sense

In my previous post I used the word "elucidative" without being quite sure whether it really exists. To verify, I did a Google search and landed on a Free Dictionary by Farlex page that promised help.

Alas, the page had little elucidation on the elusive elucidative, but wisely knew what people who search for the word might actually need:

HD Endoscopy
Endoscopy cameras utilize HD to improve clarity and visibility.
www.hd-endoscopy.com

Prevent Server Down Time
Pre-emptive Support - 24/7 Identify problems before they occur
www.bea.com/wls

What Is Metaphysics?
What Metaphysics Means / Courses University Of Metaphysical Sciences
UMSonline.org/CourseDescriptns.htm

Thank you, Ad Sense, for understanding my needs in such a precisely targeted manner. I'll definitely check out the true meaning of metaphysics the next time I have a few hopefully elucidative moments. Whatever that may mean.

Should I worry about blogspot server down time, though? Enough to identify problems before they occur? Would endoscopy help?

No comments: