- The blinds are down, there's a welcomingly mild sun out there. Most people have gone out for lunch. It's peaceful here in the outpost of a gigantic company.
- I suffer from time elapse anxiety syndrome (TEA).
- Do many people suffer from this disease?
- Symptom: feeling that time is slipping by without you getting urgent things done.
- This symptom makes me nervous.
- Until I succumb to the next "what's so important that it really needs to be done in the overall scheme of things" mood.
- Those moods are philosophical and soothing,
- but they don't get anything done.
Yours from the office grind Len B.