- The weather is doing its thing – rather on the gray, cloudy side – and isn't really dying for my input as far as I can tell
- There, I've paid homage to the weather angels
- I tried reading poetry to look for a quote which might lend itself to being blogged right now, on the razor edge of time and with some cohesive relevance, but nothing on the pages I skimmed stuck
- I'm afraid this has more to do with my current burnt-out state than the state of poetry in general or in particular
- Ramble, ramble
- Did I manage to say anything useful, pertinent or essential that will go down in the annals of whatever?
- I don't believe I did
- Would I wish this onto many readers?
- Frankly or unfrankly, I don't know
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Up-to-the-second state of mind
What they call "zeitnah" in German, "close to time" – blogging on the razor edge of time.